Thursday, November 15, 2007

You want to talk to smile to feel

Never want to live without it, never want to live,
I don't want to live without reason.


Yongsheng: 12 more days to your birthday
Yongsheng: so what would you want?
Joyce: wheee you remembered!!!
Yongsheng: of course, i do rmb! =)

.
.
.
.

& the conversation goes on & on & on.


Its just little little things that makes me really happy.
So that what I like about me, little things make me smileeeee :D
:D :D :D :D

Alrighty, the convo reminded me of something. Remind what?
My past years of celebrating it. I found 2005 & 2006, 2004 is history.
Ha ha ha. Please dont laugh okay!

Year 2005.


With my girl guides mates (:




HAHAHAH OMG IM GONNA GET KILLED BY SISSIE.

Year 2006.


After my trip from Thailand, (:


Thanks for the cake guys.


ASG, I LOVE YOU :D

& this year, Im spending it with my Girl Guides. Why?
Its because Im having a Girl Guides event on that day. Ha ha ha.
Nevermind I'll just have to look on the positive side (:

:D K, this is a random entry. Birthday birthday! 12 more days :D


Tag replies.
Linda: Sorry for flying your aeroplane honey! Anw updated!
Grace: Im already at home sissie. Eh, I was the one who always did fm, not you!
Sonn™: Ha ha okay, thanks for tagging (:
cs: But he claims that someone is using his name, ha ha ha.
MUNYEE: Yeah! I know, with your dance society. Have fun over @ Beijing k. If the weather is cold wear more clothings! Bon voyage in advance :D Love you many my dearest mei!
kring: Why cannot? The comment box is at the end of her every entries. Why! See it all lah, the video is so friggin awesome! Oh yeah, that eerie sound really freaked me out manz.
ahsiao: Yes you did! you went crazy. Everytime always push me, walao eh! HAHAH.
ღ xiia0benndann.Liinqq ღ: You're welcome dearest junior (: Ha ha its okay. Cant believe you got lost at Plaza Sing. Ha ha, anyways had alot of fun! Wheee tkcare too :D
marga: Cos I do mostly photo blog. Thanks, you are?


Woah, I got alot of tags today. Ha ha ha, must haolian abit lah!
:D :D


-

I feel like weeping my eyes out when you called me. (Shocking eh?)
But I've gotta stay strong. I must overcome it.
思念是一种病.
You're right. Thanks, you'll always be my _______ :D

-

Out, out out tomorrow! Whee, anyways went to school today.
For the best practice day thinggy. Waste time only.
Out with ASG & JH & his friends. I dont know, perhaps perhaps.
:D Bye all.

No comments: